Medical coverage for students, families and groups while studying abroad
- Designed for students studying abroad or participants of cultural exchange programs
- Coverage designed to meet most U.S. visa travel insurance requirements.
- Three comprehensive areas of coverage options
- Optional add-on coverage available for high school sports, personal liability and legal assistance
Long-term international students and scholars medical insurance
- Designed for students or scholars participating in study abroad or cultural exchange programs
- Coverage designed to meet all U.S. visa travel insurance requirements
- Annually renewable comprehensive medical plan
- Provides coverage for maternity, mental health, organized sports and pre-existing conditions
Why Use Our Plans?
Insurance plans shouldn’t be one size fits all. Our plans are tailored for the unique needs of international students, saving you money while giving providing additional benefits that make sense for you.
Our plans have covered individuals at over 1648 universities and colleges including UCLA, Indiana University, the University of Texas, and, even Harvard.
All in One
24/7 multilingual assistance, medical management services that keep costs down, and in-house claims administration that combine to make our plans a one-stop solution!
Go to your school clinic, or one our medical management team recommends—the choice is up to you! Our plans give you extensive options and are accepted for F, M and J visa holders.
Most international students are required, either by the US government or by their school, to purchase international traveler medical insurance. While many schools will work with private insurers to put together their own standard packages, that doesn’t mean you don’t have options.
From selecting alternatives to your school’s standard insurance, to finding plans right for your needs (and your budget)—we’re here to give you the tools you need to get covered, and save money.
Ready to learn more? Download Picking Traveler Medical Insurance That Works for You to get the help and info you need.
- Reasons why medical insurance will help you throughout your time studying the US
- Alternatives to your school’s medical insurance that will save you money and meet your individual needs
- Resources, information, and next steps that can help you stay informed, and get the coverage you need, for the price you can afford
Enter your information on the right, download Picking Traveler Medical Insurance That Works for You and you’ll also receive emails with more helpful tips and tricks from International Medical Group as you start your journey here in America!