- July 21, 2017
- Everyday Life, Featured, Japan, Local Knowledge, Survival Guides, Travel, Travel Trivia
- asia, exchange student, foreign student, international student, Japan, student exchange, study abroad, Tokyo, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller, weekend, weekend guide
Looking for a one-stop weekend guide to all things Tokyo? Then your search is over! Check out Tokyo’s lesser-known corners and must-see haunts here.
- July 3, 2017
- Europe, Local Knowledge, Travel, Travel Trivia
- europe, exchange student, Interrail, Interrail pass, student exchange, study abroad, ticket, train, train ticket, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller
Do you want to explore European cities, but have a tight travel schedule? Then find out why the Interrail Pass could be the answer to your transit prayers!
Making a pal or two while you’re studying abroad is SUPER beneficial to you! Check out the many reasons why international friends rock our world.
- June 12, 2017
- Asia, Everyday Life, Japan, Local Knowledge, Travel, Travel Trivia
- asia, cafe, international student, Japan, maid cafe, student exchange, study abroad, Tokyo, travel, traveler, traveling
If you ever need proof of Japan’s culture of cute, then look no further than their maid cafe infatuation! Complete with kawaii showmanship and maid servers!
Being a vegetarian in the meat-loving Japan is difficult. Here’s our survival guide for vegetarian dining in Japan, featuring all the best veggie meals!
- May 9, 2017
- Asia, Australia&New Zealand, Europe, Everyday Life, North America, South America, Travel
- exchange student, female traveler, international student, solo travel, study abroad, travel, traveler
Fear stops most women from traveling solo – but don’t let it stop you! Here, we bust those travel myths which depict solo female travel as dangerous.
- April 17, 2017
- Asia, Everyday Life, Health, Japan, Travel
- international exchange, Japan, lost, student exchange, study abroad, Tokyo, travel, traveler, traveling
Let’s be real here Tolkien. Some of us who wander ARE lost. But I’ve learnt to appreciate what my terrible sense of direction has taught me.
- March 28, 2017
- Asia, Everyday Life, Health, Israel, Middle East, Travel
- army, international student, Israel, Israeli, Israeli Army, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveller, travelling, volunteer, volunteering
Life as a volunteer in the military teaches you some very unique outlooks and habits, as Selina found out during her time in the Israeli army.