- May 9, 2017
- Asia, Australia&New Zealand, Europe, Everyday Life, North America, South America, Travel
- exchange student, female traveler, international student, solo travel, study abroad, travel, traveler
Fear stops most women from traveling solo – but don’t let it stop you! Here, we bust those travel myths which depict solo female travel as dangerous.
- April 17, 2017
- Everyday Life, Health, Travel
- international exchange, Japan, lost, student exchange, study abroad, Tokyo, travel, traveler, traveling
Let’s be real here Tolkien. Some of us who wander ARE lost. But I’ve learnt to appreciate what my terrible sense of direction has taught me.
- March 28, 2017
- Asia, Everyday Life, Health, Travel
- army, international student, Israel, Israeli, Israeli Army, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveller, travelling, volunteer, volunteering
Life as a volunteer in the military teaches you some very unique outlooks and habits, as Selina found out during her time in the Israeli army.