- August 12, 2017
- Destinations, Europe, Local Knowledge, Sweden, Travel
- europe, exchange student, international student, student, student exchange, sweden, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller
Not sure why students are flocking to the beautiful, safe and cultural country of Sweden? Find out why YOU should consider studying abroad in Sweden!
- July 2, 2017
- Destinations, Europe, Poland, Survival Guides, Travel, Weekend Survival Guides
- budget, europe, holiday, international student, poland, student exchange, study abroad, tips, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller, vacation, warsaw
With history, culture and nature, Poland’s capital of Warsaw has something for everyone. Read our weekend guide to Warsaw in time for your next vacation!
- June 26, 2017
- Academic, Destinations, Europe, Featured, North America, Sweden, Travel, USA
- Advice, europe, international student, North America, planning, student exchange, study abroad, study abroad destination, sweden, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller, united states, United States of America, US, usa
Portia was determined to study abroad in the US. But when it came to the soul-searching task of choosing a study abroad destination, Sweden won. Here’s why.
- May 30, 2017
- Everyday Life, Featured, Travel
- college, holidays, international student, student exchange, study abroad, summer, summer holidays, summer vacation, vacation
Summer holidays are coming and, whether you’ve finished school or are in-between semesters, you should make the most of your long summer vacation!
- May 24, 2017
- Destinations, Europe, Hungary, Survival Guides, Travel, Weekend Survival Guides
- budapest, budget, europe, guide, hungarian, hungary, pest, tips, tips and tricks, travel, weekend, weekend guide
Budapest has everything: stunning architecture, top-class museums and amazing nightlife. For a PERFECT vacation away, here’s your weekend guide to Budapest.
- March 26, 2017
- Academic, Europe, Everyday Life, Local Knowledge, Sweden, Travel
- abroad, college, international student, schedule, student, student exchange, study abroad, sweden, university
We follow Portia’s adventures and take a look at a typical week in her life as an exchange student in Sweden. Spoiler: it involves IKEA.
- March 20, 2017
- Everyday Life, Travel
- books, international student, reading, student exchange, study abroad, travel, travel books, traveller, travelling
Nothing beats living vicariously through the pages of our favourite travel books! Here are some that got me reaching for the passport.
You’re in your new country… now what? Here’s how to get most out of your first week studying abroad and get yourself ready for a fantastic new semester!