- July 8, 2017
- Everyday Life, Featured, Travel
- exchange student, foreign student, international student, LDR, long-distance relationship, relationship, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller
When it comes to international love, Mary has braved the good, the bad and the ugly. Get her secrets on how to survive a long-distance relationship here!
- June 26, 2017
- Australia, Australia&New Zealand, Local Knowledge, Travel, Travel Trivia
- Aussie, australia, international student, Oceania, student exchange, study abroad, travel, travel tips, traveler, traveling
Got your eye on the land Down Under, but not sure where to set up camp? Read this article to determine the best study abroad location in Australia for YOU!
Is your negative attitude impacting your overseas experiences? Then sample our tips so you can be well on your way to a new attitude… and a new YOU!
- May 18, 2017
- Academic, Career Advice, Travel
- abroad, degree, exchange student, graduate, international student, masters degree, post-graduate, post-graduate degree, study abroad, university
Getting a post-graduate degree abroad might be a smart idea… but is it really? We look at the pros and cons of earning a post-graduate degree abroad.
The post study abroad blues are real. They can be confronting and isolating and SUPER difficult to navigate. Here are our tips on how to beat those blues.