- June 10, 2017
- Featured, North America, Survival Guides, Travel, USA, Weekend Survival Guides
- america, Louisiana, New Orleans, united states, United States of America, US, usa, weekend guide
Bubble, bubble, toil and… travel? Get your witch on with our weekend guide to New Orleans; Louisiana’s famous city of jazz, witchcraft and voodoo.
- April 16, 2017
- Everyday Life, Local Knowledge, North America, Travel, USA
- america, budget, cheap, international student, student, student exchange, student travel, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, US, usa
Traveling is a must-do while you’re studying abroad in the US, as there’s just SO many places to see! But how to you travel such a big country on a budget?
- March 30, 2017
- Everyday Life, Health, Travel
- clichés, international student, prejudices, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling
When you study abroad, you can be faced with clichés and prejudices – both your own and those of other people. But how do you fight against them?