- August 3, 2017
- Australia, Everyday Life, Germany, Italy, Local Knowledge, North America, Travel, UK
- anniversary, foreign student, international student, romantic, romantic destinations, student, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller, valentine's day, valentines
Got that love bug? No matter what kind of romance retreat you’re after, fall head over heels for these romantic travel destinations.
- July 17, 2017
- Asia, Japan, Local Knowledge, Travel, Travel Trivia
- asia, exchange student, history, international student, Japan, student exchange, study abroad, Tokyo, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller
On this history tour, take a trip back in time to learn where Tokyo has been (Godzilla and all) and where the world-famous capital of Japan aims to go.
- May 31, 2017
- Everyday Life, Health, Travel
- abroad, international student, sick, sickness, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling
Getting sick abroad sucks, big time. But never fear! Here are some fool-proof ways you can reduce and remove that unwanted illness.
- April 19, 2017
- Europe, Local Knowledge, Travel, Travel Trivia, UK
- England, history, international student, london, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, UK
Plague. Fire. Hell, even the occasional civil war! London is a history nerd’s all-you-can-eat buffet. And its history goes a little something like this…
- April 15, 2017
- Everyday Life, Travel
- college, internaitonal student, student, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, university
Traveling cheap, often and stress-free is THE goal when studying abroad, and here we find out how to achieve this!
- March 23, 2017
- Everyday Life, Local Knowledge, Travel
- climate, getaway, international student, seasons, student exchange, study abroad, summer, travel, weather, winter
Sometimes you’ll be facing all types of climates on your trip abroad. Here’s how to pack for two different adventures: a summer AND a winter getaway!
Studying away from your friends doesn’t mean you guys have to drift apart. Here’s how to maintain a long distance friendship while you’re studying abroad.
Those sneaky travel expenses that leave you wondering how you got so broke by the end of the trip!
Last year I started taking more photos and it did a lot more for me than just save my memories – it was exactly the therapy my life needed.
- December 19, 2016
- Asia, Australia&New Zealand, Europe, Japan, North America, Travel, Travel Trivia
- Christmas, cultural study, global culture, holidays, holidays abroad, traditions
Have you ever wondered how the rest of the world celebrates the holidays? Turns out there are some down right WACKY season traditions out there.
Sometimes you want to do ALL the things on your trip abroad. Here’s how to pack for two different adventures: a beach getaway AND a jungle trek.