- September 24, 2017
- Career Advice, Everyday Life, Featured, Rakbo Explains, Survival Guides, Travel
- american disability act, disability, disabled abroad, health insurance, medical disability, mental disability, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller
Traveling is hard enough for the able-bodied. But when you’re disabled, it’s a NIGHTMARE! Here’s everything you need to know about being disabled abroad.
- August 29, 2017
- Academic, Career Advice, Featured, Travel
- exchange student, foreign student, guide, international student, student, student exchange, study abroad, studying abroad, travel, travel guide, traveler, traveling, traveller
Still puzzling over how long to study abroad? Take an in-depth look into the pros and cons of each study abroad length and pick what’s best for YOU!
- August 11, 2017
- Health, Rakbo Explains, Survival Guides, Travel
- AirBnB, exchange student, hostel, hotel, international student, rent, student, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller
Entering the brave new world of Airbnb? Then read these Airbnb safety tips to ensure your first-time experience is both safe AND enjoyable!
- June 25, 2017
- Denmark, Europe, Featured, Local Knowledge, Survival Guides, Travel, Travel Trivia
- copenhagen, denmark, holiday, international student, solo, solo travel, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, vacation
Denmark has a lot to offer travelers… but how does fare for adventurers traveling on their lonesome? Self-confessed introvert Kendall puts it to the test.
- June 13, 2017
- Academic, Europe, Everyday Life, Travel
- brave, international student, scotland, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling
When you decide to study abroad, you often hear, “You’re so brave! I don’t think I could do that.” But if you aren’t scared to go, why is it brave to leave?
- May 27, 2017
- Academic, Career Advice, Everyday Life
- college, college student, gap year, high school, high school student, overachiever, student, travel, traveling
Gunning for graduate school after college could be the biggest. Mistake. EVER. Don’t let it be yours. Learn why overachievers should consider a gap year.
24+ hours of international travel is no one’s favorite. In fact, it can be devastatingly brutal. By the end, you feel gross, hungry, and just want to sleep in a horizontal position.
There is something cathartic and ritualistic about making a good cuppa. Hone your skills before arriving abroad – here are the essentials of tea making.
I didn’t realize studying abroad would bring back the feeling of loneliness from freshman year. Here’s how I ended up making friends with the locals in Scotland!
One of our New Year’s resolutions is to travel more as international students. Our incurable wanderlust has conjured up some adventure inspiration for 2017! Keep reading for cities around the world that are on the top of our wish lists.
- December 29, 2016
- Academic, Everyday Life, Featured, Travel
- get ahead, how to succeed, international student, Student Life, study, study abroad, tips and tricks, tips for success
Studying isn’t always everyone’s primary focus when STUDYING abroad. Luckily we have some useful tips that will help make you a successful student abroad.
- December 27, 2016
- Everyday Life, Rakbo Explains, Travel
- decoration, dorm room, feel at home, home stay, interior design, international student, study abroad accommodation, tips and trips
Moving to a different country, no matter how far away from home it is, can be stressful. Here’s how to home-ify your study abroad accommodations!