- July 21, 2017
- Academic, Spain, Travel, Travel Trivia
- abroad, europe, exchange student, overseas, Passport, Spain, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller, Visa
Whether you’re doing a summer class in Spain or studying there for years, ensure you understand the ins and outs of Spain’s student visa application.
- July 14, 2017
- Academic, Colombia, South America, Travel
- Colombia, exchange student, international student, Language, languages, Spain, Spanish, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller, Whee Institute
Want to finally learn Spanish, but aren’t sure what language school to pick? Follow Edward as he details the pros of learning Spanish at the Whee Institute.
- July 8, 2017
- Israel, Local Knowledge, Middle East, Travel, Travel Trivia
- college, exchange student, international student, Israel, Middle East, student, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller, university
If you’re keen to expand your worldview in the Middle East, then unearth the many reasons why a semester abroad in Israel could be PERFECT for you!
More students are studying abroad than ever, but does this mean you should, too? We compare the pros and cons of studying abroad versus studying at home.
- May 29, 2017
- Academic, Everyday Life, Featured, North America, Travel, USA
- america, exchange student, international student, North America, SAT English section, study abroad, united states, United States of America, US, usa
Readying to study abroad in the United States? Then learn about the new SAT English section and get top tips on how to prepare for the test.
- May 7, 2017
- Academic, Everyday Life, Featured, News, Rakbo News, Travel
- app, HelloUni, international student, mobile, phone, smartphone, student, student exchange, study abroad
The new app HelloUni makes studying abroad easier by matching students with their dream universities, courses and scholarships on their mobiles. Read how!
Traveling alone as a woman may seem a little scary, but fear not! We’ve got answers to common questions in this girl’s guide to solo travel.
- October 3, 2016
- Everyday Life, Local Knowledge, North America, Travel, Travel Trivia, USA
- Boston, Life in America, New York, travel, US
Diana (of nativevagabond.co) explores Boston from a New Yorker’s point of view.
Angela Sandall talks through bravery, homesickness, and how a little help from her friends helped get her through…
Mastering a new language academically is a tall order, but sometimes mastering a social language can be even harder…
This post originally appeared on WeAreIU.com, and is being reposted on Rakbo with the expressed consent of the author, Echo Lu. I have been living in the U.S. for three years since August 12, 2010, and have witnessed huge differences among American and Chinese classroom culture. The examples I use in the article are my […]