- July 16, 2017
- Academic, Career Advice, Travel
- benefits, exchange student, international student, pros and cons, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller
There are tons of benefits to studying abroad; however, there are also numerous challenges. Consider the pros and cons of studying abroad before you decide!
- July 15, 2017
- Rakbo Explains, Travel
- abroad, exchange student, foriegn student, international student, money, overseas, student, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller
We all know you need money to study abroad. But if you’re struggling to attain funds, your dream can seem impossible. Discover how you can earn extra money!
We’d all like to have perfect makeup while traveling the globe, but if you don’t have a simple grasp of the basics, it can be tough goal to achieve.
Whether you’re travelling abroad or enjoying life on exchange, keep your makeup looking fresh and flawless with these helpful climate-specific makeup tips.
- May 22, 2017
- Asia, Australia&New Zealand, Europe, Everyday Life, Featured, North America, Rakbo Explains, South America, Travel
- exchange student, housing, international student, student, student exchange, study abroad, study abroad housing, travel, traveler, traveling
Finding accommodation can be a stressful part of studying abroad. But, it doesn’t have to be! Here’s our simple guide on where to find study abroad housing.
- April 8, 2017
- Australia&New Zealand, Europe, Everyday Life, News, North America, Travel
- australia, Canada, equality, feminism, gender, gender gaps, inequality, ireland, pay gaps, UK, usa, western countries, women
All countries have a gender gap. But in some countries, this gap is wider than others. Here, we take a look at existing gender gaps in popular Western countries.
- March 6, 2017
- Australia&New Zealand, Local Knowledge, New Zealand, Travel, Travel Trivia
- Australasia, international student, living abroad, New Zealand, NZ, Oceania, student, student exchange, study abroad, travel
New Zealand is often overlooked when it comes to studying abroad. All the world really knows about it is that the Lord of the Rings was filmed there. It’s about time we learnt a bit more! Here, we explore why you should study abroad in New Zealand.
When you’re abroad, you tend to miss things from back at home. Sometimes, these are the things you thought you would miss, so there’s no surprise when you whip out the comfort food and have a good sob fest. Other times, you miss things you never even thought were things that warranted missing. Here are ten things you miss when you’re abroad.
- February 6, 2017
- Academic, Career Advice, Featured, Travel
- abroad, Advice, career, Career advice, education, exchange student, insider tips, international exchange, job, job skills, new skills, overseas, skills, tips
It’s amazing what job skills exchange students learn overseas – often times without even realizing it. Read on to discover what to add to you resume!
Listen up! Are you headed overseas? Don’t make the same mistakes I did – here are 25 things I wish I knew before I traveled to Europe.
- December 23, 2016
- Everyday Life, Rakbo Explains, Travel
- first time traveler, guide, hostel, hostels, hotel, hotels, Rakbo Explains, surive hostels, survival guide, tips, travel, travel tips, traveler, traveling
Hostelling can be as simple as PB&J – so long as you know the ins and outs. Care to find out what these are? Check out our guide on how to survive hostels.
The neck pillow was created for one purpose: supporting the neck. But that doesn’t mean we need to play by the rules! Here are 5 great uses of a neck pillow.