- July 16, 2017
- Everyday Life, Local Knowledge, Travel
- Advice, benefits, decision, exchange student, foreign language, international student, Language, problem-solving, self-esteem, skills, speak, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveling, traveller, understand
Headed to a place where you don’t know the local language? Turns out the experience will give you a ton of communication skills! Learn what these are here.
- June 30, 2017
- Everyday Life, Travel, Travel Trivia
- exchange student, foreign language, foreign language skills, Language, student exchange, study abroad, travel, traveler, traveller
No matter if it’s a transit country or the main destination, here are some universal phrases all travelers must learn before their departure abroad!
Think you’ve read all the tips and tricks on how to prepare for your trip abroad? Well, think again! Feast your eyes on some must-know out-of-the-box tips!
- May 27, 2017
- Everyday Life, Travel
- Communication, host daughter, host family, host guest, host son, student exchange, student travel, study abroad, travel, traveler
Living with a host family is a hilarious (and unending) lesson on communication. Find out what YOU will learn from your host family before you even arrive!